donderdag 17 juli 2014

Monday 14 July 2014 English verses

Dear bloggers

Sow from now I will also have my blog in English

Sow my week!!

This week started with a lot of finding go by's and...... RAIN!!!!

On Tuesday we went to the temple the wether was really bad.. :(
It takes 2 hours with the car and de navigation was sending us to different pleases all the time!!
But it was a great time in the temple.

White a couple of people who spoke Dutch and I need to say, it was hard for me to speak it.
After the temple we went with the elders and sister Schwabe to Lichtenstein.
I was never there, but it was really nice. It was raining but that's oke, I still loved it.

We also had a service project, I love serving the people around me. So don't keep your self back and ask the missionary's to help you if you need help!! We love to sereve you all.
We help the family with cleaning the house because there moving.

After that we went to Charline I love that family, here husband was there to, and he listen to te lesson (he is not a member).

And the family Müller invited us over, it was really fun the elders were to!!

In district meeting I was asks to talk, I talks about the talk the 4 th missionary. I think that only missionary's know that talk!!.
It is about 4 missionary's and how their actions influence the rest off their misson.
We'll it helps me to turn in to a better missionary. But I'm still working on it.

We had a finding day and one off our lovely elders call a lot off people and we had 2 appointments out of it. One was the same day and I feld so good about it, we will see a lot of miracles in this area 
St Gallen.

On Saturday we had a lesson with Raijv it was raining so we saw a movie THE LONG JOSEPH SMITH movie. It feld again that he is a profit off God, and that through him the church is back on the earth.
After the lesson we went out and went to some people the first one was not home... the second.....we were lost..again??yes again!! hahahaha we went to de St Gallen arena and need to say because the we're playing football it's way better in England and Holland, o we'll it was a funny day.

I love my calling, and I love to serving in St Gallen.

I was giving my testimony in the church yesterday, and I don't like that because I still don't like to talk front a big groups.

We'll I love you so much,

Sister Jessica Bakker

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten